UK Football Finder - bringing together players and teams of all standards. Javascript must be enabled to use this site.

General
Pre Season Friendlies 2016.
Forums listLast post
PosterMessage
RickiF
26 Jun '16  21:49 : 0 recs : edited 1 time : last edit 26 Jun '16  21:50

Wickham Park FC (South London Alliance Premier League Champions 2015/2016)

Are looking for fixtures for this pre season, we can host @ Beckenham Town FC with a split cost or are happy to travel within the local area. Bromley, Beckenham, West Wickham.......

Please drop me a line to arrange a fixture .

Regards,

Ricki- Ricki.faulkner@hotmail.co.uk
 ReplyReply & Quote
RickiF
02 Jul '16  08:37 : 0 recs

ReplyReply & Quote
Real Holmesdale FC
03 Jul '16  11:30 : 0 recs

If u are still looking for oppo drop me a message and we can arrange something.

Thanks
 ReplyReply & Quote
barton82
04 Jul '16  14:05 : 0 recs

Barton Rovers Football who play in the Reading and District Sunday league (Senior Division) are looking for new outfield players - Defenders and Strikers.

Contact Paul on 07867 823836 or email me @ paul.shurvill@uk.fujitsu.com
 ReplyReply & Quote
RickiF
15 Jul '16  10:22 : 0 recs

ReplyReply & Quote
Afc royal borough of Greenwich
15 Jul '16  19:02 : 0 recs

LAST SPACE UP FOR GRABS in London & surrounding areas biggest 11 aside 1 day event!!
-
I'm contacting amatuer sides in & around London as we have 1 slot left!August 21st my club is holding one of the biggest one day 11 aside tournaments in the south of England!
The inaugural 10 team "London & Home Counties charity shield" in aid of Guide dogs for the blind
Will be played at the woolwich army barracks football ground in se London,the event is open to lower division amatuer sides in London & surrounding counties & consist of each team being part of a 5 team group and will all play each other once in a 45 minute game with group winners playing each other in the final
All teams taking part will recieve a trophy & free match ball!
There will also be raffles etc with proceeds going to the guide dogs charity!
Entry fee is £130 this covers pitches,refs & food in old tigers head,Lee after event!
To take part we require you to email over some info about your club & pay a deposit of £70 (this can only be refunded if you give us min 2 weeks notice of pulling out of event)
Please contact me ASAP if you're interested as space will go fast!
Please join Facebook group!
Cheers
Yours in football
Paul
Afc Royal borough of Greenwich
 ReplyReply & Quote
RickiF
23 Jul '16  09:46 : 0 recs

ReplyReply & Quote