UK Football Finder - bringing together players and teams of all standards. Javascript must be enabled to use this site.

General
21 year old professional Goal keeper needs pro or semi pro club.
Forums listLast post
PosterMessage
Southport Trinity AFC
26 Aug '16  11:56 : 0 recs

HOMEUKFF ACADEMYFORUMSBLOGMy ProfileMessagesLogout
My Profile
Find Team

General
21 year old professional Goal keeper needs pro or semi pro club.
NEW POSTFORUMS LISTLAST POST
Poster Message
FC Storm
07 May '16 11:19 : 0 recs

I'm 21 year old 6'1" goal keeper been at professional club from 9 years old, played 84 games none league.
Looking for a good standard club for next season.
References available.
Please text me on 07899736952
ReplyReply & Quote
Lion
10 May '16 01:08 : 0 recs

Hi we are looking for a GK to play for the official England Charity team competing in a world cup Tournament in russia.. end of this month... the team consists of Artists and ex pro players.
duration of the tournament is 10 days.. all expenses paid. playing at major stadiums in moscow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KymjxsyDo2w

if this is of interest to you please give me a call on 07941202044 or email info@thelionraw.com

Leo
ReplyReply & Quote
bruno
20 May '16 22:36 : 0 recs

have a look on my profile. i would like to take part on this.
ReplyReply & Quote

TWEETS

Search

UK FOOTBALL FINDER
UK Football Finder is the UK’s largest grass rootsnetwork. Established in 2007, we’ve arranged overhalf a million trials.
What ever your standard we’ve got a team or playerfor you. From Sunday League to Premier League,5-aside to kick a about.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Making a difference through football.
We are keen to partner with a select number of qualitybrands who wish to promote the aspect of grass rootssport in the local community, throughout the UK.
OUR GRASS ROOTS LEGACY
Our aim is to improve peoples lives throughsport and football.
UK Football Finder’s entire ethos and history is onewhich has harnessed the strength of communities, focusing them into grassroots football whileproviding a cultural change badly needed at alllevels of football within the UK.

ReplyReply & Quote