UK Football Finder - bringing together players and teams of all standards. Javascript must be enabled to use this site.

General
2/3 players looking for a team SE London
Forums listLast post
PosterMessage
seballer
26 Jan '18  18:12 : 0 recs

3 mates looking for a team in south east london preferably near Kidbrooke/Blackheath.

Chris - was a tricky winger, now more so a striker back to goal type with a good left foot. about 6"
Ollie - ex semi pro centre half, about 6"4
Matt- hard hitting CM/CB or CF its been known, lacks fitness due to old injuries but loats of knowledge

Let us know if you need players we are looking to join a team ASAP
 ReplyReply & Quote
shah101
13 Feb '18  01:07 : 0 recs

ReplyReply & Quote
London Jaguars
14 Feb '18  23:52 : 0 recs

Hello,

Hope you are well and in good health. I liked your profile and it seems you'll be a great fit for our team; London Jaguars FC

I have started an exciting project where we play regular midweek and weekend football sessions both training and match included.

As a project we are building a new team and are currently recruiting for an 11 aside. And same time we have our regular weekly Sunday sessions for those that want to have fun, social, gain fitness and improve their overall gameplay. We give opportunities to players of all abilities.

If you'd like you can come down for a trial and see how it goes. Let me know if you will be interested. Please provide us with your contact number.

Kind Regards

Shah
London Jaguars
 ReplyReply & Quote