UK Football Finder - bringing together players and teams of all standards. Javascript must be enabled to use this site.

Meet Players & Teams
Players Needed for 17-18 Season
Forums listLast post
PosterMessage
Fulham Compton Casuals FC
11 Aug '17  15:25 : 0 recs : edited 1 time : last edit 11 Aug '17  15:33

Fulham Compton FC is a club with almost 100 years of history. With 3 Saturday’s teams and 1 Sunday team we can offer competitive football and social events. Our clubhouse is fully fitted with our own bar, kitchen, projector, sound system, darts board, foosball table, etc.

We are playing in the Morden & District Sunday Football League with our home ground in Putney / Barnes (SW15). We are looking to bring 5 more players to our team for next season (2017/2018). We are looking for players in all positions, including goalkeeper to strengthen our current squad. Last season we missed promotion by a small margin and believe we can achieve that this season with the right players.
We have a strong and fun squad and we are looking for reliable players that can play most weekends. If you are sociable, very motivated and have good football skills, you will enjoy yourself at Fulham Compton.
Training for the new upcoming season is already underway on Wednesdays (open to all teams) and Sundays.

Please contact Julian on jlodeirom@gmail.com or Tanguy on trochcongar@trwconsulting.fr

PS: If you prefer to play Saturday, let us know as we also have 3 teams playing Saturday’s leagues.
 ReplyReply & Quote
Paulc77
13 Aug '17  00:00 : 0 recs

Hi,

I'm wondering if you have a veterans/over 35s team?

I'm 40, fit, a left footed midfielder and I've played at high level over the years. I live in Shepherds Bush, so the location is perfect.
 ReplyReply & Quote