UK Football Finder - bringing together players and teams of all standards. Javascript must be enabled to use this site.

Meet Players & Teams
Scholarship level winger/ attacking midfielder looking for team to develop in (West Midlands)
Forums listLast post
PosterMessage
Matt T
16 Mar '17  13:32 : 0 recs

My name is Matt and I've been in and out of trials for America as well as trials for non league sides, but I'm looking for game time to really develop this next season into someone that hopefully can push through to a higher level at play, I am 19 years old, 20 this year. And I'm scared that the longer I leave this the less chance I have of breaking through. Any advice anyone can offer would also be great in terms of developing and making it as a player even just for semi pro teams. Or if your a team looking for players near me hit me up my number is 07702046225.
 ReplyReply & Quote
Ridgmont Village FC
24 Mar '17  10:25 : 0 recs

At AJ Sports Group we will en-devour to help anyone and everyone to give them the chance to achieve their potential.

Although you are 19 i feel that if you have the ability non league football is a possibility if not even higher, we will help you find a suitable club at high county standard, county premier division for example.

With our established links to elite football clubs including our own clubs, we will always find the best solution.

We have a range of packages available to our clients, Basic, Advanced, Pro.

Let me know if you have any questions

Alix Skeel
Managing Director
AJ Sports Group Limited
AJFC@POST.COM
http://ajsportsgroup.wixsite.com/ajsportsgroup
 ReplyReply & Quote