UK Football Finder - bringing together players and teams of all standards. Javascript must be enabled to use this site.

Meet Players & Teams
23 Year old lookin
Forums listLast post
PosterMessage
tekkz93
23 Jan '17  19:54 : 0 recs : edited 1 time : last edit 23 Jan '17  19:54

ReplyReply & Quote
AJ SPORTS GROUP
15 Mar '17  15:09 : 0 recs

How to get a trial? How to contact professional Club? How can i showcase my skills?

At times, agents have been accused of having a short term approach or being more focused on their commission.
At AJ Sports Group , we can guarantee a more in depth, considerate and long term approach. 
When it comes to contract negotiation, we have extensive experience and a track record in negotiating value adding terms and conditions for our clients’ benefit. 
?
With our established links to elite football clubs including our own clubs, we will always find the best solution
 ReplyReply & Quote
El Yakoubi
16 Mar '17  04:46 : 0 recs

Hi there,
I'm very interested about your service how we can contact you ? Or if you can contact me by email ibrahim.elyakoubi@gmail.com
 ReplyReply & Quote
Ridgmont Village FC
17 Mar '17  14:11 : 0 recs

Hello,

I am the Chairman and the founder of Ridgmont's first ever youth football club, the club will be known as Ridgmont Village Football Club or for short RVFC.

Signing on fees for the adult side it will be £30 then £1 per training/match.

Players will receive full home, away and trainingwear exclusively from Nike. With our official sponsors AJ Sports Group on the shirts.

Contact RVFC@POST.COM if interested. We are looking at starting training as soon as possible (2 weeks)

Alix Skeel
Chairman
RVFC
 ReplyReply & Quote
Ridgmont Village FC
17 Mar '17  14:12 : 0 recs

Hello,

I am the Chairman and the founder of Ridgmont's first ever youth football club, the club will be known as Ridgmont Village Football Club or for short RVFC.

Signing on fees for the adult side it will be £30 then £1 per training/match.

Players will receive full home, away and trainingwear exclusively from Nike. With our official sponsors AJ Sports Group on the shirts.

Contact RVFC@POST.COM if interested. We are looking at starting training as soon as possible (2 weeks)

Alix Skeel
Chairman
RVFC
 ReplyReply & Quote