UK Football Finder - bringing together players and teams of all standards. Javascript must be enabled to use this site.

Meet Players & Teams
Young winger looking for club in and around the Wembley area from September 2018
Forums listLast post
PosterMessage
Shaun Bowden
26 Jan '18  13:25 : 0 recs : edited 3 times : last edit 26 Jan '18  13:29

My name’s Shaun and I’m originally from Cardiff. I will be moving to the Wembley area to study at UCFB from September 2018. I am currently 17 years old but will be 18 once I move to London. I’m looking for a team in and around the Wembley area who would be willing to offer me a trial or place in the team / academy

I currently play for Dinas Powys, a side in the Welsh Football League Division 2 (playing for the youth team, reserves team and first team). I am a fast winger / striker with very high energy levels so I work tirelessly throughout the 90 minutes, and have plenty of experience playing in the full back positions having played for my previous club as a right back / left back for 10 years, progressing in my new team into a left wing / striker position where I am currently top scorer, having won player of the year in my first season at the club. I am very versatile and also have experience in central midfield positions as well as playing centre back for a season.

Throughout my 12 years playing football I have won player of the year 7 times, as well as the Outstanding Performance Award from my previous club’s sponsors twice.
I have had numerous trials at clubs such as Cardiff City, but have been unlucky in the selection process, however this has just made me more determined to improve.

I played 2 years at PG10 Football Academy, playing against academies from professional clubs such as Southampton and Everton, as well as going on tour to Madrid where I played against Spain’s u16s.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would be willing to give me an opportunity, bearing in mind that I will not be moving to London until September this year.

Mobile: 07388031860
Email: shaunpbowden@gmail.com

D.O.B: 06th May 2000
Height: 5ft 9”
Position: Winger / Striker / Full back
Current club: Dinas Powys (Welsh Football League Division 2)

Strengths: Pace, work ethic, versatile, eye for goal, quick feet, defensive capability
 ReplyReply & Quote