UK Football Finder - bringing together players and teams of all standards. Javascript must be enabled to use this site.

Meet Players & Teams
11 a-side Friendly
Forums listLast post
PosterMessage
Noxz
30 Nov '17  12:39 : 0 recs

Friendly game at St Paul's football ground this Saturday 2nd December 12:30pm
Couple of last minute drop outs, so if you're keen for a competitive fun game, please get in touch.

PS. We are a bunch of friends/guys from Hillsong Church London
 ReplyReply & Quote
South East Sessions
26 Dec '17  21:59 : 0 recs

Would you be interested playing regular 10/11 aside friendly matches against my group (not a team until next season) possibly every Tuesday or Wednesday evening 9-10pm? At Bellingham leisure centre SE6

It would be £5 per player

Also, I could possibly even supply a GK if you don't have one

The link below is footage of our group of players and the venue to give you an idea of size of pitch and standard of players
https://youtu.be/Lm_G8y1_SL4

Hopefully hear from you soon

Errison
 ReplyReply & Quote
Toby MacDonald
02 Jan '18  02:10 : 0 recs

Hi,

I was just wondering if you had any spots open on your team (next season) for a midfielder. I play at a competitive level already, although not quite semi-pro. I’m willing to be moved into different positions but I’m best at midfield.

Thanks
 ReplyReply & Quote
Noxz
19 Jan '18  10:20 : 0 recs

Hi Toby,

Sure thing. We try to play people at their best preferred position. We actually have a friendly game on next saturday 27th 12:15pm if youre keen?

drop me a text- 07799285061
Enoch
 ReplyReply & Quote
Noxz
19 Jan '18  10:21 : 0 recs

We have a very competitive and arguable semi-pro fun friendly on the 27th Jan on a sick 4G pitch in central london. Let me know if your'e keen!

Kind regards,
Enoch
 ReplyReply & Quote